High School All-District Band Information
District Auditions for 2019
- Auditions for the 2019 East Central All-District Band will be held at Festus High School on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
- SET IV, missouribandmasters.org if you need the lists. Minors are g and a.
- Rehearsals and concert will be held November 9, 2019 at Sullivan High School. Reh. 8:15-4:30.
- Concert begins at 6:30 pm, and is shared with the Junior High Honor Band.
- Our clinician will be Dr. Alicia Neal from Eastern Illinois (studied with McMurray and Thompson)
- Tentative Program:
- Sousa/Brion–The Liberty Bell March
- Mackey–Sheltering Sky
- Van der Roost–Puszta (selected movements)
- If anyone has these pieces please let me know if I can borrow them.
- Clinician Fee - $650
- Friday night Hotel $120
- Directors from within the district serve as judges for the auditions. With any extra judging needs filled by willing volunteers.
- Students named to the band & alternates are eligible to audition for All-State on Saturday, December 7, 2019, at Hickman High School in Columbia.
Deadline is October 25th
Previous All-District High School Band Clinicians
Dr. Bell (SIUE)
Andrew Boysen, Jr.
Dr. Brad Snow
Dr. Tim Oliver
Dr. Robert Gifford
Dr. Tom O'Neal
Dr. Belva Prather
Dr. Robert Grifford